Avgilon article on Seeking Alpha

After hearing about Avgilon here, I was thirsty for more information. Lo and behold a summary article on Seeking Alpha was posted today:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2267343?source=ipadportfolio…

2 Likes

After hearing about Avgilon here, I was thirsty for more information. Lo and behold a summary article on Seeking Alpha was posted today:

Hi Djska,

I read the article and am impressed with the numbers. I see the founder is still there and has built another company and sold it before this one.

Any more info on the founder? Any one know how much of the company he owns?

This company went public at $29 per share and is now $4.09. It’s also growing at 74% yoy at the end of the 1st Q. What am I missing?
Thanks and Saul, GauchoChris, et al, please feel free to chime in here
Mykie

This company went public at $29 per share and is now $4.09. It’s also growing at 74% yoy at the end of the 1st Q. What am I missing?
Thanks and Saul, GauchoChris, et al, please feel free to chime in here

This one seems interesting. Just looking at the numbers it looks good to me. The market is growing, the company is growing. It doesn’t look too expensive. I bought a 1% position and will monitor the growth going forward.

Chris

1 Like

This company (Avigilon) went public at $29 per share and is now $4.09

Mykie, I’m not sure what you’re looking at. Avigilon’s current price is $22.34, not $4.09. Here’s a link to the current quote.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=aiocf

It was as high as $31 or so, but when the CFO the price crashed as people worried about an accounting problem, which has totally not emerged so it’s on the way back up. I started buying last week at $19 and change, and was buying as recently as yesterday.

Saul

Saul,
I just started studying this company and I think it is a winner. They have some great products. I just haven’t found enough information on the CEO but I am going to take a position on Monday. I am not sure who brought this to the boards but I want to thank them for alerting all of us to this company.

Andy

Andy, Did you see the earlier thread on Avigilon on this board about a week or two ago?

http://discussion.fool.com/avigilon-31275443.aspx?sort=whole

My notes on Avigilon are in that thread.

Saul

1 Like

Mykie,

I had the same problem with the quote showing up at about $4 on my stocks app, but the quote showed up correctly on TD around $21. Should appear correctly in your brokerage quote.

-Sameer

Thanks Saul and thanks Bashful Annie for bringing this to the board.

Andy

Mykie, I’m not sure what you’re looking at. Avigilon’s current price is $22.34, not $4.09. Here’s a link to the current quote.

Saul,
I’m not sure what I was looking at, obviously I mixed this up with some other stock.

Sorry for the post.

I had the same problem with the quote showing up at about $4 on my stocks app, but the quote showed up correctly on TD around $21. Should appear correctly in your brokerage quote.

-Sameer

Thanks Sameer, I thought I was losing it.

Did you also watch the video up stream a bit here? I believe the guy repeated himself exactly (video glitch?) since in the middle of taking notes, I found myself writing over my old notes as the guy talked…
Mykie

Saul
After reading the various posts about AIOCF and listen to the CEO presentation yesterday, I had to buy today.
I want to thank all the people on this board who are making Saul’s Investing Discussion truly an amazing board
Saul, I am in NY if you ever want to meet, I am buying
Thank you, Erik

1 Like