Bofi Where is the Whistleblower?

So, if you blow a whistle that emits no sound are you a “whistle-blower”? Regulators say no, the New York Times says yes, and the weary investor decided to believe the New York Times over bank regulators. That is the crux of this irrational situation.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3682996-this-is-why-im-still…

Andy

5 Likes

From the article:

I’ve researched the shareholder lawsuits and they all reference the same case; the same “disgruntled employee” who was dismissed by regulatory agencies in March.

I really had not realized this - is it true?

With all of the rending of garments and gnashing of teeth, I’d thought there were many, not one, disgruntled employee who “went legal.”

Pete

1 Like

With all of the rending of garments and gnashing of teeth, I’d thought there were many, not one, disgruntled employee who “went legal.”

Hi Pete,
The only one who went “legal” was Mr. Erhart. He tried to drag his supervisor into it also. Mr. Erhart claimed that his Supervisor quit due to illegal activity. His Supervisor, Jonathan Ball, has denied this.

So to summarize, Mr. Erhart went to the government agencies, SEC, Labor, Osha trying to get a Whistleblower case going and None of the agencies would take his case. During the H&R banking buyout the OCC was going over BOFI’s financials and Mr. Erhart even went to them. They found nothing wrong either and approved BOFI’s buyout of H$R’s banking. So Mr. Erhart has taken many bites from the apple but nothing came of it so finally he brought a civil lawsuit against BOFI. I believe he is grasping at straws.

Andy

5 Likes