CYTO Press release

http://seekingalpha.com/pr/10494405-first-publication-using-…

Note that benefits haven’t been proved in a prospective double blind study, so although their product is being widely used, and by logic it should work, its benefits aren’t yet proven. A good reason for keeping your position small.

Saul

For FAQ’s and Knowledgebase
please go to Post #2319

I am a little surprised that there is no response to this news yet. I don’t own this stock. but I just finished reading their 2013 year-end call transcript and their q1 2014 call transcript. Both of them were downloaded from CYTO company website not from Seeking Alpha.

I have to say both presentations are great but the year-end presentation in particular, is impressive. It is well organized, content rich and information intensive. It is one of the best CC presentations I have ever read. I got a great deal of understanding of the company and its business. So much so that I will start a tiny position tomorrow.

Again as Saul said, this is still a very early stage company and has many risks associated with early stage companies. I plan to put the shares away and be ready to lose 100% of the investment.

I remember someone posted on this board saying that the CYTO’s technology (polymer) might be technologically crude (I paraphrase here). But according to the company, its key technology is protected by 32 patents and has little or no competition.

Saul, thank you for sharing this stock idea with us.

Regards.
-M

I have to say both presentations are great but the year-end presentation in particular, is impressive. It is well organized, content rich and information intensive. It is one of the best CC presentations I have ever read. I got a great deal of understanding of the company and its business. So much so that I will start a tiny position tomorrow.

Hi M, I was very impressed with the year end conference call presentation too. It was really excellent. Remember though, this company still has to prove that its process, which logically should work, actually does work in practice. A big advantage is that it seems to have no significant side effects, which makes it easier to get approved (i.e. in the EU), and means that people will continue to use it even if the studies aren’t 100% definitive. (i.e. if it doesn’t hurt and it may help, and it’s not extremely expensive, why not, just in case).

Saul