WOOF. What more needs to be said?
Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights:
– Revenue was $326.2 million, an increase of 84% year-over-year.
– GAAP operating income was $8.5 million; GAAP operating margin was 3%.
– Non-GAAP operating income was $70.6 million; non-GAAP operating margin was 22%.
– GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.02; non-GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.20.
– Operating cash flow was $115.8 million, with free cash flow of $106.7 million.
– Cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash, and marketable securities were $1.6 billion as of December 31, 2021.
We are pleased with our fourth quarter performance, as we demonstrated excellent revenue growth and continued
business efficiencies," said Olivier Pomel, co-founder and CEO of Datadog. “We are proud of our strong execution in
fiscal year 2021, with 70% year-over-year revenue growth, $287 million in operating cash flow, and $251 million in free
Pomel added, “We continue to believe we’re in early days with our opportunities in observability. And we are just starting our efforts in cloud security and developer-focused products. We have much to do, and we’re excited about what we’re working on for 2022 and beyond.”