Docusign?

Docusign intrigues me. It seems to me like they are addressing an emergent need in the new economy. Their revenue growth has slowed in the past year, which I’m sure why I don’t see it being talked about on this board at all. But I did see this tidbit in the conference call…

"Kash Rangan

Could the business re-accelerate given everything that’s going on at the company? Or are you just happy with how you go to market and the growth that you are able to – with your current approach?

Daniel Springer

Yes, so I don’t - Mike never lets me give guidance on things like acceleration. So, I can’t give you the specific comment to that. But I would tell you that the opportunity we see in the marketplace is significant and with a lot of things coming together, like the System of Agreement vision with both our software development as well as the acquisition of Spring and seeing that with the strong performance across all components of the go to market organization, it’s clearly not out of reasonable expectations either we could find the opportunity to see accelerating growth in the quarters ahead."

8 Likes