FUBO reported on their Q2 2021 on August 10th AH.
Here are the highlights:
* Total revenue grew 196% YoY to $130.9 million
* Advertising revenue grew 281% YoY to $16.5 million
* Subscription revenue increased 189% YoY to $114.4million
* Subscribers grew 138% YoY and 15% Q/Q to 681,721
* Monthly ARPU increased 30% YoY to $71.43
* Monthly Advertising ARPU increased 62% YoY to $8.70
* Adjusted Contribution Margin was positive 8.3%, up 316 bps YoY from 5.1%
* Increased full 2021 revenue guidance to $560-570 million, 116% increase at the mid-point yoy
* Increased guidance on year-end subscribers to 910,000-920,000 , representing 67% increase at the mid-point compared to year-end 2020.
Guidance does not include any projected revenues from online sports wagering.
Link to shareholder letter:
Long FUBO, will look to add.