Have you noticed...

Since Mayim Bialik started hosting Jeopardy the clues have gotten more nerdy, specifically TBBT nerdy. Comicbooks, science fiction, scientific theory, neuroscience, periodic elements, geometry and advanced mathematics have all become prevalent clue topics.

AC tonight there was a clue about The Little House on the Prairie books

3 Likes

Sorry, I’ve/we’ve not watched Jeopardy in decades. I suspect it may be a fad. They’ll head off to other topics soon enuf…

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have a TV board anymore…

AC just commenting on an observation

3 Likes

Ahhhhh… I had that happen when I was ~5. We were without a TV for 3 or 4 years. Learned to read many books! …learned about Sci-Fi!

ww.andreadlotsbackthen.pl/notsomuchanymore/

2 Likes

You had overlords take away a TV discussion board when you were 5?

AC also read a lot when I was young, now I listen to a lot

3 Likes

We were without a TV for 3 or 4 years.

+++
+++

I suspect the PL family was stationed overseas.

[AFRTS was not globally available.]

sunrayman
veteran of 3 overseas tours

2 Likes

…and he was not an “enlisted” overlord. Mom was the passive/more Christian side, dad was the declipinarian. (…you know, “No Sir, Yes Sir, How high would you like me to jump Sir?”) It was a totally different household than I now know most lived. Trust me when I tell you that I met lotsa and lotsa and lotsa humans… and saw how many lived… across the gamut and across the board. There is a time and a place for proper discipline and most did not have this… hence the society we have today. (IMPhO)

ww.yes.listeningisgood.pl/oh.youumeanposcasts?/IamFMallthewa…

2 Likes

I suspect the PL family was stationed overseas.

England - Command Sponsored and Korea - non-Command Sponsored. Yes, I had an interesting life.

[ww.2toursoverseasforthisBrat.andIgetnobenefits.pl/yes.Ididmy...](http://ww.2toursoverseasforthisBrat.andIgetnobenefits.pl/yes.Ididmytime/nochoiceinthematter/)
4 Likes

…andIgetnobenefits.pl/yes.Ididmy…

+++
+++

Because you were a DoD Dependent!

1 Like

D/S, yes… but I spent 20+, all over the country and locations across the world. You do not think that is deserving? Bear in mind, I had no choice in the matter, you did*!*

ww.right?.pl

2 Likes