iOS/iPadOS 15.6.1 & Mac OS Moterey 12.5.1 Update

Apple has released iOS 15.6.1 for iPhone, and iPadOS 15.6.1 for iPad.
The small software updates include important security fixes and are therefore recommended for all iPhone and iPad users to install onto their devices. No new features or changes are expected in the update.
Separately, Mac users also will find macOS Monterey 12.5.1 update available with security patches as well.

https://osxdaily.com/2022/08/17/macos-12-5-1-ios-15-6-1-ipad…

1 Like

One day we can post-edit our posts…(Monterey)

It did stop me from adding ‘Released’ to the title, don’t recall that stopper before…

Upgraded my ancient iPad Air 2 to 15.6.1 two days ago, after skipping 15.6. I wonder how much longer I’ll be able to update that. It’s getting annoyingly slow and I suppose once I can’t install any newer release of iPadOS I’ll buy a new iPad Pro or perhaps iPad Air (though the Air only gets 7 hours battery life in practice per a Consumer Reports review). And before anyone starts bash CR, iPads take the top 7 spots in their ratings of all larger screen tablets!

1 Like

Ny iPhone 11 Pro Ma updated fine, but my Apple Watch is being resistant, facing to go to 8.7 several times already, so maybe more drastic measures are needed, Still investigating…