- Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2019 Revenue of $85.5 million, up 71% Year-over-Year
- Full Year Fiscal 2019 Total Revenue of $267.0 million, up 61% Year-over-Year
- MongoDB Atlas Revenue 32% of Total Q4 Revenue, up over 400% Year-over-Year
“MongoDB Atlas, our fully managed global, multi-cloud database service, achieved a major milestone in the fourth quarter, surpassing $100 million in annualized revenue run rate less than three years from launch. At approximately one third of our revenue, MongoDB Atlas’ tremendous growth highlights its compelling value to enable customers to focus on innovation and offload the operational burden of database management.”
• Total revenue was $85.5 million in the fourth quarter fiscal 2019, an increase of 71% year-over-year.
• Subscription revenue was $80.6 million, an increase of 73% year-over-year
• Services revenue was $4.9 million, an increase of 37% year-over-year.
– Gross Profit:
• Gross profit was $59.9 million in the fourth quarter fiscal 2019, representing a 70% gross margin, compared to 75% in the year-ago period.
• Non-GAAP gross profit was $61.0 million, representing a 71% non-GAAP gross margin.
– Loss from Operations:
• Loss from operations was $23.8 million in the fourth quarter fiscal 2019, compared to $20.9 million in the year-ago period.
• Non-GAAP loss from operations was $9.7 million, compared to $14.5 million in the year-ago period.
Experienced a continuation of strong developer adoption in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2019. The total number of MongoDB downloads from our website alone is now more than 60 million.
We have seen adoption accelerate with more than 20 million downloads in the last 12 months, an increase from the more than 12 million downloads in fiscal year 2018.
Nearly 1.2 million developers have registered for MongoDB University, the company’s online training and certification program.
Over the past fiscal year, the number of customers with an annualized spend of more than $1 million grew by 77% to 39, and the number of six-figure customer relationships expanded by 57% to 557.
MongoDB now has over 13,400 customers, up approximately 130% from last year, including over 11,400 Atlas customers, of which approximately 4,200 were acquired from mLab.
Things look pretty good to me.
Atlas seems to be growing well as well.
For Q4, subscription revenue is almost 94% of total revenue.