Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to my favorite Foolish board! Thank you to all who make this board a great place for learning and sharpening investing skills.

When I first discovered this board, I went back and read every single post ever made on it. It took me a good two or three weeks to do so, but it was a great learning experience. I do not think I have missed a post since. I am positive my investment journey would not be nearly as far along as it is if I had not stumbled upon board. So thank you one and all.

Matt
MasterCard (MA), Nestle (NSRGY), PayPal (PYPL), and Verizon (VZ) Ticker Guide
See all my holdings at http://my.fool.com/profile/CMFCochrane/info.aspx

19 Likes

Merry Christmas to you, too, Matt!
I appreciate all of your insightful posts!

-az5speedy

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to my favorite Foolish board! Thank you to all who make this board a great place for learning and sharpening investing skills.
When I first discovered this board, I went back and read every single post ever made on it. It took me a good two or three weeks to do so, but it was a great learning experience. I do not think I have missed a post since. I am positive my investment journey would not be nearly as far along as it is if I had not stumbled upon board. So thank you one and all.
Matt

Thanks Matt for all your kind words.
Saul

2 Likes