MuleSoft: A Mule Laden With Gold!

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4158990-mulesoft-mule-laden…

Bert:

"I have put together a list of companies that I follow that might be thought to be analogs of MULE - not so much in that they are competitors or sell comparable solutions, but in that they are relatively small, are enjoying hyper-growth, and could well be attractive to strategic acquirers. The list is not meant to be exhaustive and will doubtless spark some controversy. And so far as it goes, not all of the names on the list are favorites of mine, or names in which I might invest. *** But it might suggest that the current down-trend of the last week or so might not continue for an extended period. Here then is the list:

Alteryx (AYX)
Box (BOX)
Callidus (CALD))
Cloudera (CLDR)
Coupa (COUP)
Cornerstone On-Demand(CSOD)
Guidewire (GWRE)
Hortonworks (HDP)
HubSpot (HUBS)
New Relic (NEWR)
Nutanix(NTNX)
Paycom (PAYC)
Pegasystems (PEGA)
Pure Storage (PSTG)
Shopify (SHOP)
Atlassian (TEAM)
Talend (TLND)
Twilio (TWLO)
Veeva (NYSE:VEEV)
Wix (WIX)"

Bert makes a special case for TLND but many of the Board’s favorites are also in the list.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Interesting article by Bert Hochfeld. I was surprised, though, to read this disclaimer at the bottom:

Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in TLND over the next 72 hours.

I thought Bert held positions in some of the stocks in that list. Not that it matters.

Vivienne

4 Likes