New White House Zero Trust push

When I said…

“Also I think Zscaler is in a very sweet position. Perhaps the best.”

“Zscaler’s FedRAMP and DoD IL 5 authorized solutions enable federal agencies to embrace cloud with confidence through a modern zero trust approach.”

I should have also added…and it makes a lot of when you reflect on what Jay Chaudhry said during the Q4 2021 Zscaler Earnings Call…

“…Finally, we continue to invest to capture our large federal opportunity. With a sizable Fed sales team and the highest FedRAMP certifications, we count well over 100 government agencies and federal integrators as customers. In Q4 alone, we added over 20 new federal customers, including 4 with over $1 million in annual contract value, each purchasing ZIA and ZPA together. Driven by the President’s recent Executive Order, we are seeing increased interest in our Zero Trust Exchange across all levels of the government. We are among a select group of companies chosen by NIST, a national standards body, to run a pilot program in support of the Executive Order. We are excited about this opportunity to help our country dramatically improve our security posture while significantly reducing legacy IT costs…”

Cheers!

ronjonb

20 Likes