NKTR - News About 181 Approval?

I know most have exited NKTR. Those left, has anyone seen recent news about when to expect 181 approval?

3 Likes

I still have an option position in NKTR, but have not heard anything yet.

– This…is the MaineReason

Hi - I am mostly a very quiet, lurking poster but have been on this board since almost the beginning after being invited by Saul - whom I thank for this board.

These posts, and hate to pick on anyone, are an example of what Saul was referring to in his Monday post on keeping this board relevant with high growth company discussions.

You want news, look at Yahoo Finance, Fidelity, search KB (knowledge base), etc. And before anyone replies to this post, please don’t.

Enjoy the day,

Sox

22 Likes

RedSock why be such a jerk, so unnecessary. I am a respectable poster on this board and I look at all my sources before I ask such a question. this is a stock members followed pretty closely since last November. The firm applied for FDA approval on May 18. Some members might have insight that is not generally available. Just looking for the insight this board used to provide.

I really used to enjoy this board but it has gotten so crowded with all kinds of people that I guess it is time for me to move on. Saul, you made a big impact!

Thanks to you, Gaucho Chris, Paul and others I learned a lot.

25 Likes

I have not seen any news related to NKTR -181. My thoughts are we should start to see a move before that happens. Someone always knows. I watch the stock’s movement daily. If and when it get’s over $56 I may take a shot with options to lower my cost basis. In the meantime I wait.

Rob

1 Like

These posts, and hate to pick on anyone, are an example of what Saul was referring to in his Monday post on keeping this board relevant with high growth company discussions. You want news, look at Yahoo Finance, Fidelity

I agree with Sox on this. Having a bunch of people post to say “No, I haven’t heard anything” one after another doesn’t add any value to the board. If it was worded “If anyone hears anything please let us know, but don’t bother answering in the negative,” that would make more sense.

You could also put a portfolio with NKTR in it on Seeking Alpha and they’ll send you an alert the minute there’s news. Or with your broker. Schwab has stock alerts for sure.

Saul

11 Likes

From a usual FDA timeline perspective, I would expect late summer or early fall for approval barring any setbacks.

MC

12 Likes