NKTR: files NDA for NKTR-181


We all knew this was coming. Now we wait for the FDA to make a decision. I think the drug will get approved and it will be a nice bonus. NKTR, because they now have a cash war chest will be looking to maximize the value of this drug. I think the most likely scenario will be the spin out of a separate company. If that were to happen and we got shares in that separate company, I would probably sell those shares and keep my NKTR shares.