No tobacco or booze.

I forgot to mention that we don’t smoke or drink, and don’t go to bars, and that saves a lot!

Vermonter

2 Likes

We don’t drink but had bought alcohol for parties. No large parties has eliminated that expense.

vkg:

We’ve gotten older and no longer drink – except I may have a beer or glass of wine maybe once or twice a month! Used to enjoy Manhattans on the rocks, but if I drank one of those now, I’d probably pass out!!! LOL! And we never go to a bar – too noisy and unpleasant to suit us. A nice, quiet restaurant is fine.

We remember years ago when you went to a party and each couple brought a bottle of “hard stuff” and the hosts provided mixers! Now we have a carton in the basement of half bottles of various boozes and need to give those away to somebody. Wines, no - they go. But hard liquor keeps pretty well usually.

Vermonter

Quite smoking in 1968. Occasionally have a nip of brandy but mostly drink wine. Could drink a bottle a day and not run out of wine for 3 or 4 years. I’m more likely to drink a bottle a week so I have a lifetime supply.

1 Like

Now we have a carton in the basement of half bottles of various boozes and need to give those away to somebody. Wines, no - they go. But hard liquor keeps pretty well usually.

When the shutdown occurred in March 2020, we gave away all of the wine and the small amount hard liquor we had for parties.

No tobacco, occasional booze. Would love some edibles, but not legal here :wink: