Nutanix (NTNX)

Thought i would bring this company up here too :slight_smile: The financials look very similar to HDP …

Anyway, what Nutanix does is something called HyperConverged Infrastructure (for datacenters)

Nutanix collapses traditional silos of server, storage, networking, virtualization, and datacenter management into a more integrated system.

As an IT guy, it is very nice to use their systems, but quite expensive currently compared to traditional hardware.

Anyway, just a stock i have added to my watch list, it will more than likely take them a few years to spike but the probability is high in my subjective opinion.

4 Likes

Hi Marko
Interesting timing. Yep I’ve had it on my watch list for a few months now. Bert likes it and has written them up again in short order…
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4078766-nutanix-lots-contro…

Basically - and spoiler alert:

• side:
    Revenues growing like made
    Reaching cash flow breakeven
    Has a massive market share
    TAM is growing like mad
    Even competitors are customers (DELL)
  • side:
    No recurring revenues
    Competitors and customers bringing their own hyper converged products to market
    Uncertainty over public cloud vs private cloud vs on prem direction of market demand
    Loss making and not demonstrating great progress to break even or much operating leverage

Ant

4 Likes

oh and one for the TA guys - the SP has just broken up through the 20 50 DMA after declining since IPO.
Ant