O/t, Kyle Bass coming on cnbc at 8 am Eastern

Kyle has been spot on with respect to his warnings about investing in China for years. I have no idea how well he has managed money for others, in the past, but when it comes to the risks in China he gets an A plus. Who knows, perhaps he influenced Buffetts thinking on China, over the years? Well worth the time, imo, happy healthy holidays to all , especially those who have been sharing, ten years plus.

7 Likes

the new BRKB , value line is out, lets see IF, i can share it? No Job Name (hendersonlibraries.com)

Could I have your library card number Please?

:nerd_face:

1 Like

In all seriousness, many local libraries across the country (like this one) have ValueLine subscriptions and the data can be accessed for free with a valid library card. I was pleasantly surprised a few years ago to find that even my small town library did.

1 Like

We built a beautiful brand new library and I used to spend a day every week down there reading IBD and Valueline but they removed all of them because they said they couldn’t afford them. I complained and was able to at least get back IBD.

Andy

2 Likes

Free access started during covid.

Sorry, it was there for a while and then it disappeared. Now I know I can’t share that info.

1 Like

No problem Las Vegas I was just joking with you. That is the way of the internet, you think you have it and the next instance it’s gone. But I do get what you are saying. Most people have a great library system and many of the libraries exchange supplies with each other across their states.

Andy

1 Like