OT: Saul's Board

@cobi

One of the reasons why that board is dying is because the managers of that board block the ability for nearly everyone new to ever join it or participate. Only “members” can participate and new applicants are turned away - even if they were members previously. That is why I am replying to you here rather than there.

Hawkwin

Past member of the old TMF Saul’s Board; rejected from joining the new Saul’s Board shortly after the new boards were created.

12 Likes

This is a shame. The fix seems to be simple. @TMFTomGardner is this actually an issue?

1 Like

Different opinion but I think it’s mostly Saul retiring that slowed that board down. The member restriction worked as intended (stopped Saul from having to request many posts be pulled each day). And new members are added regularly, at least as requests come through and the board moderators approve them. But since Saul retired, there has definitely been a slowdown in request for permission to join - I see them all even if I let the board mods act on them.

4 Likes