Paradigm Shift Has Happened

Many of you ( myself included ) feel a little sad to see some of our beloved stocks take a hit.

This is just a reminder to myself and thought of sharing with you…The Paradigm Shift Has Already Happened… The era of digitization and moving to the cloud was accelerated by a few years due to this pandemic. Now, even if there’s a vaccine on the horizon ( which is a great news and far more important than making money in the stock market), much of that unprecendented move to the cloud and digitization is here to stay and grow even more.

A lot of the cost savings, efficiency that many enterprises and some consumers realized during this WFH ( which is not going to end soon) period is something businesses will capitalize on.

So, I’m not worried but actually thrilled in a way to be invested in the best names out there in the SaaS and tech world. This pandemic showed the importance of how video conferencing saved a lot of businesses, kept schools functioning and kept friends and families together. How internal facing applications were quick secured to allow external access to facilitate employees to WFH. How all that data was quickly moved and served around the web and making the internet safer. How applications and their performances are being monitored in real time to avoid disruptions. And ZM, CRWD, DDOG, NET, FSLY, OKTA, DOCU, SHOP and some more companies fit into that list.

So, quite optimistic about the future :slight_smile:

Cheers!

ronjonb

69 Likes

Many of you ( myself included ) feel a little sad to see some of our beloved stocks take a hit.

I though we were not supposed to fall in love with our stocks.

Denny Schlesinger

11 Likes