Real Poll: Zoom Paid Personal Subscription

Let us test this hypothesis that even part of 100s of millions of new users / consumers will pay for monthly Zoom subscription.

Please remember, if you are using Zoom account paid for by your employer or business, select second choice.

• I have paid subscription account for my personal Zoom usage
  • I only use Zoom as free partcipant or employer / business paid account

0 voters

2 Likes

The poll needs the “I have NOT used Zoom” option?

:mask:
ralph

10 Likes

My company started using Zoom for free and we upgraded to a paid account that we still have. Not sure how that fits into this poll.

Why did you combine free with business account? Seems like people with a business account would be less likely to need a paid personal account…am also not sure how well current status is going to predict the future either.

Always someone with a better idea on what to include. But, wasn’t the issue, how many have added a paid, or free subscription since the outbreak?

1 Like

Always someone with a better idea on what to include. But, wasn’t the issue, how many have added a paid, or free subscription since the outbreak?

Agree, this is not the most scientific poll… its purpose was to get a quick idea if ANYONE out there would buy personally paid zoom subscription with plethora of free choices available… and the answer seems to be resounding YES.

While the 15% to 17% on this board may be representing extreme end of the population (those with money to invest and in hypergrowth and probably made it good this year following Saul and others here)… it still is much larger than I had anticipated and I am happy to concede that I need to change my thinking of Zoom potential. (Not sure if it was Warren Buffett or Charlie Munger famously said “If data is changed, I change my mind”… or something like that… pretty sure Saul said something like this and also follows this principle better than most)

Kudos to Zoom bulls.

5 Likes

(Not sure if it was Warren Buffett or Charlie Munger famously said “If data is changed, I change my mind”…

Lord Keynes? Paul Samuelson?

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2011/07/22/keynes-change-mind/…

Denny Schlesinger

2 Likes