Return-to-Work challenges

A few weeks ago, I mentioned a story on Apple (AAPL), and my surprise, that some Apple employees were complaining about then company plans of 1 day a week, that would subsequently ramp up.

An update:
Some are still complaining, saying the Apple plans will make the company “whiter, more male-dominated”

Seriously?

Based on a schedule that starts at employees coming in twice-a-week initially, and ramping up to three-times-a-week on May 23, 2022.

With only 200 employees signing, I say, “First World problem”. Let’s see how things play out the next few weeks?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apple-employees-refuse-office-ret…

HohumYNWA
Still teleworking, while also processing a work re-org that is still vague in its end goal (Been told, “just continue working your current assignments, while we figure out the roles that need to be re-assigned”)

An update:
Some are still complaining, saying the Apple plans will make the company “whiter, more male-dominated”

Seriously?

A culture seriously gone mad.

The Captain

5 Likes

(Been told, “just continue working your current assignments, while we figure out the roles that need to be re-assigned”)

My niece works at Apple. She has been there 2-3 years now. Haven’t heard anything yet about the job other than it was interesting. She is NOT on the tech side of the business. Lots of people nationwide have seen her work before she was hired by Apple–which is why she was hired by them. They liked what she had done. She uses tech in her work all the time.