Back to regular schedule programming - Shipping broker Seasure
- Dry bulk vessels sales - somewhat average
- Tanker sales - Stronger; in particular, on the VLCC side - in prior years, a 20-yo VLCC would being scrapped @ $18M - $20M. Afras and MRs also doing well
- Tanker TC market also strong
- Dry bulk TC - profitable, but not spectacular
- Lots of RORO (Roll On-Roll Off) charters this week
Seasure Market Report 13 January 2023 | Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
Reported a Taiwan container shipping item earlier in the week. Beyond that, little visibility into the segment.