Happy Easter weekend!
That usually means some of the brokers go quiet.
No Seasure this week. Will have to go with Intermodal (from earlier in the week)
- Sizable number of tanker sales this week. Good deals for MR1 & MR2 owners
- Some bulker sales. Generally average, one or two above average
- 3 container vessel sales. Given current charter market, slightly on the higher side (if a buyer)
- Major Cosco bulker-type newbuild purchase of 20 vessels for wood-pulp trade.
- Some LNG newbuild transactions.
- Looks like Klaveness exiting the car carrier biz after selling its stake to JP Morgan