SSI on FSLY

Very strong positive sentiment on recent developments. From his weekly newsletter:

“…Given these developments, I have become even more bullish on Fastly’s potential going into 2021.”

"…Given this, I have increased the allocation of FSLY in my personal portfolio to over 30%, and may add more. Of all the stocks I cover, I am most confident in Fastly’s ability to increase in value over the next 12-18 months. "

Long FSLY

20 Likes

While I follow the blog where can I find the SSI weekly newsletter or is this by subscription?
Thanks

It is free - just sign up on his website. He has copies of past weekly emails there also. The one from this weekend is not up yet, but I’m sure he’ll post it there soon.

I would post it here, but I think there is a rule against posting entire articles.

3 Likes

Please add why he feels so confident to increase his position, otherwise this feels OT.

3 Likes

Who or what is SSI? Is there a link?

You could have saved the board this clutter post by spending a few letters to spell out SSI.

Denny Schlesinger
Hates Alphabet Soup

11 Likes

https://softwarestackinvesting.com/

You can subscribe there for the weekly newsletter.

4 Likes

https://softwarestackinvesting.com/

hi analog,

For next time: If you had included a link with the original post you would have spared us 7 wasted posts of “Where do i find this?”

Thanks,

Saul

28 Likes

You could have saved the board this clutter post by spending a few letters to spell out SSI.

SSI Software stack investing by Poffringer. Free posts and weekly newsletter available.

He is more bullish than before , when he was very bullish, because of the creation of “secure@edge”

which description you can find on last weeks press release by FSLY. Easily accessible on SA (Seeking Alpha)

Poffringer has written 3 deep dive articles (at least) about FSLY which are clear and compelling and readily accessible a. These explain the edge and the FSLY approach in terms even a layman (me for example) can understand and clarify the competitive advantages which FSLY has created by its campaign of rearchitecting at each point ,and in reducing latencies and in providing "compute @ edge " with faci;ities for developers to employ …

SSI has been referenced in detail many times on this board so a search should dredge up anything you need to know.

cheers

draj

13 Likes

SSI has been referenced in detail many times on this board so a search should dredge up anything you need to know.

cheers

draj

hi analog,

For next time: If you had included a link with the original post you would have spared us 7 wasted posts of “Where do i find this?”

Thanks,

Saul

https://discussion.fool.com/hi-analog-for-next-time-if-you-had-i…

Denny Schlesinger

2 Likes

So…

I typically do provide links to articles. Reference most of my older posts as evidence.

In this case I did not because it originally came to me as an email.

At first, I cut and pasted the entire email in my message… then I started wondering if I was breaking a rule by doing that… so I ended up deleting 90% because I did not want to risk breaking a rule again.

In hindsight - I think I should have just kept the whole email in my original post.

SSI… I’m not going to take the time to search for proof, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen people in the past just use the abbreviation and not spell it out. I don’t recall them being called out for making alphabet soup. Laziness on my part? Yes, I’m guilty. Based on how often it is referenced here, I assumed people would know what it was. I will endeavor to type out full names in the future.

I seem to frequently run afoul of the rules/expectations. I’m not trying to be discourteous. Just trying my best to contribute in some small way. My sincere apologies.

39 Likes