Stansberry

Hey guys I’m not sure if this is considered off topic or not but I just watched a “2019 bear market presentation” by stansberry research and wanted to know what you guys thought or have heard of porter stansberry and Jim Rogers? They are basically saying that with the increasing debt the next recession is going to be the worst one yet and that it’s going to be coming soon within the next year potentially. Are you guys concerned for a recession coming and how are you preparing?
Sorry I got worried watching it as I am new to investing and have only been in the market since 2018 and my portfolio isn’t flooded with gains right now to protect me. After being a premium subscriber to TMF services like rising stars I believe I was too diversified when I see that my best picks were the exact stocks you guys had honed in on and at that point it seems too late to redistribute everything to Our stocks on this board when they’re already so high and now we are seeing some fear in the market with the trade war

Thank you

1 Like

Fear sells. It’s got you hooked!

Denny Schlesinger

8 Likes

This is off-topic, so PLEASE NO answers to this post. Thank you.

Inphanint, Welcome to Saul’s Board!

This board has the singular focus of analyzing and discussing individual, rapidly growing, disruptive companies. To help you get oriented please review my post “For Board Newcomers,” https://discussion.fool.com/for-board-newcomers-34196166.aspx with links to Saul’s Monday Morning Rules of the Board.

Since you are new to investing and if you subscribe to the premium boards, they may welcome this type of question. If not, use the link at the bottom of “For Board Newcomers,” https://discussion.fool.com/for-investing-novices-34193680.aspx.

Do study all the links, especially those under Saul’s Investing Philosophy. Read Saul’s KnowledgeBase and posts numerous times as many of us here have done. I guarantee you, you’ll be a better investor.

Again, welcome and best wishes on your investing journey.

I. M. Young, Assistant Board Manager

6 Likes

Rule number 1.

If you can see their lips moving, they are lying.

Rule number 2.

If they say that they can time the market, they are lying.

Rule number 3.

Using macro economics to time the market is the best way to make a small fortune. (Out of a big one)

Rule number 4.

Saul is only interested in making small fortunes into large ones.

Cheers
Qazulight (Turn the TV off, put it on EBay, take the proceeds and buy AYX)

28 Likes

This is market timing and TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC for our board. End this thread please.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Saul

10 Likes