SZYM

Hola all,

I just listened to a pretty good presentation by the CFO of SZYM at some kind of growth company conference. It addressed the delay at the Bunge factory opening but more importantly, you can get a clear vision of the size of the opportunity this company is facing.

There’s a lot that can go wrong but for my money, this is worth the wait.

http://wsw.com/webcast/baird38/SZYM/

This was recorded on May 8th, I believe.
Mykie
PS towards the end he gets misty eyed when talking about the size of the opportunity so I suggest listening to it all.

3 Likes

I just listened to a pretty good presentation by the CFO of SZYM at some kind of growth company conference. It addressed the delay at the Bunge factory opening but more importantly, you can get a clear vision of the size of the opportunity this company is facing. There’s a lot that can go wrong but for my money, this is worth the wait.

http://wsw.com/webcast/baird38/SZYM/

PS towards the end he gets misty eyed when talking about the size of the opportunity so I suggest listening to it all.

Great presentation Mykie. It should be a must for anyone thinking about SZYM. He really gives a picture of the history of the company, where it is now, and where it’s going in the future.

Saul

Great presentation Mykie. It should be a must for anyone thinking about SZYM. He really gives a picture of the history of the company, where it is now, and where it’s going in the future.

Maybe I’m nuts but today, after listening to that presentation last night, I thought hard and long about their prospects and then increased my position on SZYM to an almost full one (before appreciation and if I exercise 8 call contracts down the road) since I just can’t see how these guys can’t at least rise to $15/share if not the more expected sky-is-the-limit price.

My break even pricing on the calls are $10.89 & $12.12…by Dec and Sept…is it possible they can not get past those points in those time frames? Famous last words…seems like a no brainer to me.

Mykie

1 Like