Tax Breaks for Cemeteries

If you own a golf course, you may wish to consider reserving a section on the property for burials.

Ivana Trump is buried near the first hole at the Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey, meaning that the business may get tax breaks reserved for cemeteries.

If you own a golf course, you may wish to consider reserving a section on the property for burials.

https://news.yahoo.com/ivana-trump-buried-near-first-0636033…

7 Likes

Ivana Trump is buried near the first hole at the Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey, meaning that the business may get tax breaks reserved for cemeteries.

Maybe I’m skating on thin ice with the no politics rule…
I’m sure someone must have asked if there is a second plot available.

Mike

6 Likes

or a family plan…

1 Like

Section hell! You could auction off grave sites next to golfer’s favorite holes.

Maybe six graves arranged in a circle (heads in) around the hole with the flag in it. That way trimming the green would also count toward trimming the grave sites. 18 other profit centers and tax write offs?

And how much would a golfer pay to have a hole named after him/her?

How’s about the “wzambon2” hole right after the “DesertDave1” hole and before the Tim4 hole?

Desert (sand traps?) Dave

3 Likes

How’s about the “wzambon2” hole right after the “DesertDave1” hole and before the Tim4 hole?

And if Putin does it, could we just shorten it to be the “Ass” hole?

Sorry Wendy, the devil made me do it.

AW

3 Likes