Thanks to all the well-wishers!

I want to thank all the people who have written to express their hopes for me to have a speedy recovery, more people than I can thank individually. It was so nice of you, and I really appreciate all of you doing it.

Thanks so much,

Saul

133 Likes

You bring a lot of light to our lives. The least we can do is express our appreciation, gratitude and wishes for your speedy and complete recovery.

17 Likes

Saul,
I am praying for your recovery. You may or may not believe in prayer but research has shown that those who are prayed for recover faster. I think there is some way the goodwill heals. You are a beacon, not just financially but in the insight into good values you give us.

20 Likes

So… how is your arm?? We all want it to heal quickly. Worried that you won’t post an end of Aug update. :slight_smile: Seriously Saul. Thank you does not even come close to what I want to say. I would send flowers, chocolates, anything that you would love… if I could. As a thank you.
Get well!!!

3 Likes

I’ll fly out there and mow your lawn. Just ask.

MoSlo

4 Likes

Saul really appreciates the well wishes, but you know what he appreciates more… an uncluttered board. :wink:

Please end this thread.

It’s easy to email him well wishes via the board without posting. Just uncheck, “Post this reply to the boards” and then check, “Email this reply to the author”.

Best to all,
Lennie
Assistant board manager

24 Likes