Sorry, guys and gals

I’m in the hospital after two major fractures and large surgeries for them, so I won’t be on the board for a good while.

Glad that all is going well in our investing world

Saul

258 Likes

Saul,
My best wishes for you. Get well soon.
Allow me to thank you for all the wisdom and courage you provide!

Martin

83 Likes

Thank you for the update! Hope ur not in a ton of pain, and you can study up on all the new stocks you’ll tell us about when you get back to a PC.
Heal up!

32 Likes

Oh my gosh, Saul. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, my friend.

37 Likes

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery!!

38 Likes

Saul! So sorry to hear this news. Please recover in full and with as little pain possible.

30 Likes

Prayers for your speedy and complete recovery, Saul. You changed our lives for the better, just by your kindness and time spent offering such good advice.

49 Likes

Prayers for your speedy and complete recovery!

29 Likes

Saul, I’m so sorry to hear of your injuries. I wish you a speedy, full recovery. You’ve been a font of knowledge and an inspiration over the years. I feel privilaged that I have been able to participate in your investment journey along with this incredible community you have assembled. Best wishes . . .
pg

44 Likes

Saul your leadership has meant so much to so many. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Graydrake

31 Likes

Saul, Wishing you a smooth recovery and hope you can get back home soon.

27 Likes

Hate to hear this Saul. Wishing you back to health soon and a speedy recovery.

Best,
—Kevin

24 Likes

Sorry to hear Saul. All the best with the surgery.
Best wishes.
Ant

24 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery, great caregivers, and health that grows with the lengthening light.

JabbokRiver

30 Likes

Hello Saul,

Very sorry to hear about the fractures, and we are hoping you have a speedy recovery. I enjoy this community you have created, and the fellowship with everyone, especially you!

We’ll be watching for some good news, hoping you’re back to full health soon, and keep things going in the meantime.

Best,

Bill

30 Likes

Take care of yourself, Saul. All the best.

21 Likes

Saul,
Sorry to hear about the breaks. That sounds horrible. I will keep you in my prayers.

Brian

26 Likes

Hi Saul,
So sorry to hear about your health issues. Your board has changed my way of investing, and my financial trajectory in ways that I could not have imagined 5 years ago. I am forever grateful to you and your insights. All the best wishes for a speedy recovery.
100invested

29 Likes

Saul,

I hope a speedy recovery for you.

RWS

21 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about this Saul. I hope you recover quickly. See you back here soon!

18 Likes