Thoughts on OKTA ?

Hi Fools,

My recent interest in ANET has me thinking cloud everywhere now. SHOP is also interesting, and I plan on digging into the discussions already on the boards. I was wondering if there are similar discussions on OKTA I should look into (didn’t see any recently going back several pages) or if not, does anyone have any thoughts on it?

My thoughts, from a purely superficial perspective, are that they’ve got a good thing going. We use them at work for SSO with all the various apps we use. Salesforce, New Relic, Sumo Logic, AD, VPN access, etc. We haven’t yet integrated it with AWS access, but I’m sure the IT/AWS teams are planning that eventually. We seem to be early adopters of all things cloud, and I’ve gotta say, Okta has solve a LOT of problems for us!

They’re not the only ones out there, but they seem to be the first-mover, biggest player in this space. And I tend to like those kind of companies. Of course, they’re young and small, so they could well be disrupted. But they’re recent earnings seems to have knocked it out of the park, and since January they’re up more than 50%!

Thanks,

Paul

4 Likes

I was wondering if there are similar discussions on OKTA I should look into (didn’t see any recently going back several pages)

Paul, OKTA is discussed here :

http://discussion.fool.com/okta-the-next-shopify-33009566.aspx?s…

1 Like

Sigh.

How did I miss that?

Thanks!

Paul - who is apparently blind today.