TMDX Presentation

https://investors.transmedics.com/events/event-details/canac…

TMDX presented today at the Canaccord Genuity 40th Annual Growth Conference. I just watched the presentation, and it’s very good. It’s only about 25 minutes. Registration is simple and free to view it.

WARNING - there are videos of the products in use where you will see human lungs “breathing” and a heart beating in the TMDX devices. Don’t watch if you are sensitive to images of blood/organs.

These type of presentations are usually only available for a limited time before they are taken off the site (not sure why they are not permanent, but I’ve tried to go back and watch some previously only to find they were removed after a few weeks). So, if you are at all interested in this company, check it out soon.

Their growth has been hurt a lot by COVID in 2020 - but 2021 is going to be a big inflection year (assuming they get the expected FDA approvals that are pending). They are about to enter the up-slope of “S-curve” IMO.

7 Likes

Their growth has been hurt a lot by COVID in 2020 - but 2021 is going to be a big inflection year (assuming they get the expected FDA approvals that are pending). They are about to enter the up-slope of “S-curve” IMO.<<

Cash burn is a significant concern, even after the secondary. I am also not a fan of the high coupon debt on their balance sheet. That should have been cleaned up with the IPO, imo.

3 Likes