US more interested in Queen's funeral than I

US more interested in Queen’s funeral than I thought

Fox News wins the US ratings battle for coverage of Queen’s funeral with an average of 1.7million viewers - as CNN and MSNBC also saw big boost on the historic day

Fox News grabbed the most viewers on Monday during the hours that the Queen’s funeral dominated the airwaves, boasting 1.74 million average viewers

CNN and MSNBC also received a boost as they raked in 1.32 million viewers and 890,000 viewers respectively

About a million people are thought to have packed into a one-mile squared area of Westminster on Monday to witness the spectacle

More than half the world’s population were anticipated to have watched the funeral procession

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11233369/Fox-News-w…

1 Like

Fox News may have received the most viewers, but, BBCA (BBCAmerica) was commercial free for those 9 hours. That means i didn’t have to sit through 3 hours of advertising.
(pardon me as i experience smug gloating)

2 Likes

Fox News may have received the most viewers, but, BBCA (BBCAmerica) was commercial free for those 9 hours. That means i didn’t have to sit through 3 hours of advertising.

You sat through nine (9) hours of BBCA’s coverage of British Pomp and Ceremony*?*

WoW*!* You are a gluten for punishment!

I surfed into an out of BBCA & FOX’s coverage during that time, but didn’t find anything that was going on across the pond that was worthy nine hours of my time.

The Crown was kind’a cool though. Who knew you could squeeze so many diamonds onto a hat!

Now that they’ve got a new King I think there’ll be a lot of royal rump kissing as “the Royals” rearrange the pecking order. :wink:

1 Like

WoW! You are a gluten for punishment!

True…

Architecture has always been a hobby, and this was a good chance to check out London close-up. In and around the old stone buildings. They sure knew how to build stuff to last before Steel came along.
As for the Royals, i’m partial to the Stewart line. Gotta say, though, Princess Charlotte is a sharp knife in the drawer.
Say… If the Prince of Wales’ name was Joseph, would they call him Josey Wales at parties?
Maybe Bill and Kat should look into that.
Have good ones and Gedd on it

2 Likes