Video Evidence Piles Up On Putin's Health

A month or so ago, at what many on Twitter called the Make Russia Great Again rally, Putin’s walk into the auditorium looked very sketchy.

Here recently, Mad Vlad looks bloated and unable to control muscles in his legs and hands.

The latest video evidence piling up shows Putin is no longer the manly man we once saw riding a horse bare-chested or pretending to be a judo black belt. This man’s health is now very brittle.

Undoubtedly, the sycophants surrounding him whom he rules by fear are beginning to have second thoughts about overthrowing him?

In the first linked tweet, I joked about Tucker Carlson. But seriously, with his physical health showing such a rapid decline, what is going on in Moscow?

Did someone try to poison Putin? Are his nerves fried by a poison nerve toxin, or is a cocktail of drugs taking a toll on his body and psyche?

Once you view these clips, please tell us if you don’t think this war criminal is the weakest-looking leader on the world stage today.

***** Be sure to see the clip in 488) below and watch his hands and legs:

https://twitter.com/peregreine/status/1518303894253842434

486) #StandWithUkraine #DefeatPutin #PutinWarCriminal

What is up with Putin’s physical health and is he on a drug regimen affecting his mental state as well? As Tucker Carlson would say, “I’m just asking a question.”

(contains Newsweek video link from last Thursday)

https://twitter.com/peregreine/status/1518305026443460608

487) #StandWithUkraine #DefeatPutin #PutinWarCriminal

“Russian President Vladimir Putin’s appearance during a Thursday meeting with his defense minister has left people questioning the leader’s health status.”

488) #StandWithUkraine #DefeatPutin #PutinWarCriminal

If you missed this video from the sub-thread in 486 above, here’s Putin’s shambolic attempt to walk like a drunk toddler. Also, watch his hand gestures:

https://twitter.com/peregreine/status/1518308053191380992

Bonus clip from #482 upstream in this thread:

https://twitter.com/peregreine/status/1518116790664114181

482) #StandWithUkraine #PutinWarCrimes #StopRussianDisinformation

Bravo!

If Putin were to tell the truth:

Quote Tweet
Ukraine / ???
@Ukraine

Ukraine government organization· Apr 21
Putin telling truth, huh? Well, we tried to imagine what he’d say if he did.

Created by ADC*UA, Gvardiya Production House and AI startup Reface. @reface_app @Gvardiya_ph :clap: #ArmUkraineNow

11 Likes

If anyone on this board can translate what these Israeli fighters are saying in this short clip, I would be much obliged if you’d print your translation here on Fool. I’ll add your words to this thread and give you a shoutout and a link to your Fool response.

L’chaim, y’all!

https://twitter.com/peregreine/status/1518330284785254403

489) #StandWithUkraine #DefeatPutin #PutinWarCriminal

Israeli fighters enter the war on Ukraine’s side:
Quote Tweet
Visegrád 24
@visegrad24
· 2h
A large group of Israeli soldiers has arrived in Ukraine and is now fighting against the Russian Army.

5 Likes

A month or so ago, at what many on Twitter called the Make Russia Great Again rally, Putin’s walk into the auditorium looked very sketchy.

Here recently, Mad Vlad looks bloated and unable to control muscles in his legs and hands.

And my first thought was “what poison has these symptoms?”.

Strychnine is a possibility for loss of muscle control, but doesn’t seem to be associated with bloat.

Poison hemlock would work.

3 Likes

Poison hemlock would work

Socrates: I drank what?!?

A large group of Israeli soldiers has arrived in Ukraine and is now fighting against the Russian Army.

I would hazard a guess we are talking the equivalent of Navy Seals. The Russians could lose a few key battles in the east just because of this.

There is a certain feeling I have towards Russian leadership. If those Israeli fights have that…a lot of damage is going to get done.

2 Likes

It could simply be natural causes, developing Parkinson’s for instance. Vlad may have started the war to cement his place in the history books while he still can.

Of course, it could all be media hype and hysteria. Remember the flap about Angela Merkel’s tremors?

Steve

2 Likes

Testosterone reducing drugs make guys flabby, like dogs when they are neutered.

My guess is prostate cancer, making him frustrated.

4 Likes

And my first thought was “what poison has these symptoms?”

I was thinking medical conditions rather than anything so nefarious. Congestive heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure. None of these would be surprising for a man of 70.

—Peter

1 Like

From February 28:

What’s Behind Putin’s Eyes?
www.city-journal.org/the-dangers-of-ascribing-putins-actions…
It then occurred to me that Putin looked rather puffy in the face, and I wondered whether he could be taking steroids. These drugs are noted for their numerous side effects, not the least being psychological changes such as paranoia and elevation and depression of mood. Then there was the question, of course, as to why Putin would be taking them. Cancer, perhaps—a lymphoma? This brought to mind Evelyn Waugh’s somewhat uncharitable remark when Randolph Churchill underwent surgery for cancer: that it was characteristic of modern medicine to have removed the only part of him that was not malignant.

If Putin were taking steroids, his extreme and seemingly bizarre anxiety about contracting Covid-19 would be explained. Both the underlying condition of cancer itself and the drugs would have made him vulnerable to such anxiety…

DB2

He probably doesn’t sleep very well … afraid that someone will murder him in his sleep.

5 Likes

I am 100% sure he is on supplements all the time. He uses testosterone boosters for sure!

1 Like

He is in his bunker never seeing the light of day. He may not fully know what time it is in his rhythm.