Welp, Citron is after SHOP now, just tweeted

So my thinking IF things go as planned. UBNT is now 25% of my port. Earnings will come out in a month. UBNT beats stock pops near previous $66. I sell 1/3 of my position and put it in my SHOP position.

1 Like

It would have helped if someone from Shopify came out and said something, anything?

So conflicting…I’m holding.

https://investorplace.com/2017/10/shopify-stock-most-excitin…

Shopify was running ads on FaceBook saying it helps create 2700 millionaires a day?

Here is a link to a Shopify ad on Facebook that I found.

The online store for someday millionaires

For the sake of argument, let’s say you’re not a millionaire—

And, let’s presume that—like most people—you think being a millionaire is a good thing.

If that’s the case, you’d likely want to do things that get you closer to diving head first into a pool of money—right?

Then why aren’t you selling on Facebook yet?

Shopify’s Facebook store is a fabulously simple way to start selling your product online. Sign up for your own Facebook store and start building your fortune.

Join the 500,000 other people that said yes to becoming a (someday) millionaire.

Facebook Store example
Messenger order confirmation and chat opt-in
Connect with your customers instantly

Personalize the shopping experience with Messenger chat support on your online store and Facebook page. Customers can buy your products directly in a chat, and track their orders in real time.

All the features you need

Shopify makes it easy to build and manage your Facebook store

Quick and easy

Setup and customization is simple, fast, and done directly through your Shopify admin.
Real-time updates

When adding new products, changing prices; everything is updated in real-time.
Full integration

All the powerful features that are available on Shopify flow through onto your Facebook store.
Shopify powers over 500,000 businesses

We’ve helped our customers sell over 40 billion dollars worth of products

I am seriously happy about running our store on Shopify. Powerful features and easy to set up, running an online store shouldn’t be this much fun!

Tina Roth Eisenberg, Designer, Founder of Tattly.
Tina Roth Eisenberg
Designer, Founder of Tattly

https://www.shopify.ca/facebook/millionaire

5 Likes

Cramer’s also spouting off on CNBC about it…

One wonders if Left has some dirt on Cramer given the way he stammers on this video. It seems like he’s doing his best to compliment Left when he could easily be more objective.

1 Like

One wonders if Left has some dirt on Cramer given the way he stammers on this video. It seems like he’s doing his best to compliment Left when he could easily be more objective.

Yes! Identical to way he acted when he commented on the UBNT attack.

The short club…

JT

For now, I’m watching…

I’m with you, Chris. I haven’t sold any of my shares, but I’m not buying anymore at this point either. I’m waiting to see how things play out in the next few days.

Next technical support at $90.

[Feel free to insert voodoo TA nonsense comments here.]

1 Like

My last add was 81, I added more at 101.50 bringing my average cost to $60ish.

Rob

Citron Exposes the Dark Side of Spotify – The FTC will Take Notice
Well I hope Spotify sue Citron. The irony would be too beautiful.
Ant

3 Likes

So my thinking IF things go as planned. UBNT is now 25% of my port. Earnings will come out in a month. UBNT beats stock pops near previous $66. I sell 1/3 of my position and put it in my SHOP position.

bluecollarTim, for what it is worth, the next earnings announcements are estimated to be November 1st for UBNT and October 31st for SHOP…so the order may be slightly off for your plan, presuming both have very nice announcements (which I expect).

Next technical support at $90.

[Feel free to insert voodoo TA nonsense comments here.]

bounced off the $90 level as predicted.

If SHOP breaks down at $90, next support is the 82-83 area.

Caveat emptor,

Naj

3 Likes