We've been doing this for years and the WSJ hasn't written about us


1 Like

Berkshire sold about 1% of its Apple shares in the final three months of 2023, leaving it with a 5.9% stake in the iPhone maker worth about $167 billion on Wednesday, according to Dow Jones Market Data.

As I read that, the 1% of its Apple shares sold leaves 99% of the shares still there. So, what is the big deal? Or, if they went from 6.9% to 5.9% the WSJ should be ashamed of that mistake in reporting, because that is NOT what it says.


Pure click-bait headline. And the sub headline is equally alarmist: “The investment has grown to an outsize share of the stock portfolio”. True perhaps, but trimming 1% of it isn’t going to do much to remedy decrease how much AAPL is owned.