XO's deals with the devil.

A previous post showed the different companies working with the Kazakhstan regime one of which is Russian Company Luk Oil and another is ExxonMobile. This is not the first time in the XO history that the company did business in support of a murderous regime when known as Standard Oil they, in partnership with I.G. Farben, supported the Nazis and supplied fuel for the German U-boats.

By now it is no secret that during the 1930s, when Walter C. Teagle was head of Standard Oil, the company forged close ties with I.G. Farben, a firm that supported the Nazis and used concentration camp labor. Charles Higham (a former New York Times writer and biographer) writes in his book Trading With the Enemy: ‘From the 1920s on Teagle showed a marked admiration for Germany’s enterprise in overcoming the destructive terms of the Versailles Treaty. His lumbering stride, booming tones, and clouds of cigar smoke became widely and affectionately known in the circles that helped support the rising Nazi Party’.

From Exxon’s Home page: https://exxonenergy.com.theyesmen.org/html/ourcoAboutHistory…

NH

10 Likes

A previous post showed the different companies working with the Kazakhstan regime one of which is Russian Company Luk Oil and another is ExxonMobile.

It’s confirmed, NH, you do have a fixation on XOM.

DB2

4 Likes

DB2,
It’s confirmed…

I do have a fixation on FASCIST totalitarian regimes and their supporters.

NH

3 Likes

I do have a fixation on FASCIST totalitarian regimes and their supporters.

Do you have a preference between Qasym-Zhomart Toqaev and Nursultan Nazarbaev?

DB2

Do you have a preference between Qasym-Zhomart Toqaev and Nursultan Nazarbaev?

While the regimes of both were very friendly with Putin, from now on, whoever comes out on top with be completely owned by Putin, maybe to the point of authorizing a “vote” like the one held in Crimea.

Steve

5 Likes

Based on seeing years of DB2 posts, it’s confirmed that DB2 has a fixation on coal and oil proliferation and consumption at the cost of global warming and climate change disasters around the world.

Jaak

3 Likes