ZM delivers another record quarter

Third quarter total revenue of $777.2 million, up 367% year-over-year
Number of customers contributing more than $100,000 in TTM revenue up 136% year-over-year
Approximately 433,700 customers with more than 10 employees, up 485% year-over-year

Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2021: Total revenue is expected to be between $806.0 million and $811.0 million and non-GAAP income from operations is expected to be between $243.0 million and $248.0 million. Non-GAAP diluted EPS is expected to be between $0.77 and $0.79 with approximately 306 million non-GAAP weighted average shares outstanding.
Full Fiscal Year 2021: Total revenue is expected to be between $2.575 billion and $2.580 billion. Non-GAAP income from operations is expected to be between $865.0 million and $870.0 million. Non-GAAP diluted EPS is expected to be between $2.85 and $2.87 with approximately 300 million non-GAAP weighted average shares outstanding.

https://investors.zoom.us/news-releases/news-release-details…

26 Likes

And in 2020, this headline (with 367% annualized growth) seems routine:

“Zoom shares drop as the company beats expectations but doesn’t blow them away. from CBNC.

Mike

10 Likes

I literally can not count the number of times I have seen great numbers reported, and the stock dropping in after market trading, only to go up the next day. I think the buyers are defined as those who think the company will retain its current customers post Covid, while still growing, although, probably not at these numbers.

And of course, we are still six to 12 months away from normalcy. Zoom has definitely landed, now we’ll see how well it expands.

Gordon

9 Likes