Zoom has the happiest employees of 2020

Nice to see more confirmation that Zoom is creating a thriving culture and keeping it’s growing group of employees happy and well-paid.

Phil Fisher 15 Points Checklist: Point #7 - Does the company have outstanding labor and personnel relations?

"And for the second year in a row, Zoom is the top company with the happiest employees, based on employee data submitted to the workplace culture and compensation monitoring site Comparably between September 2019 and September 2020. Rankings are based on worker responses to questions about their happiness at work on a day to day basis, including:

Is your work environment positive or negative?
Do you believe you’re paid fairly?
Do you feel burnt out at work?
Are you typically excited about going to work each day?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?"

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/03/zoom-has-the-happiest-employ…

13 Likes

With what the stock has done, of course they’re responding positively. I know, I’ve been with a startup that was doing great, and the morale was great. When they missed earnings badly and they laid of an eight of the workforce, the morale went through the floor. People were coming in at 10am and leaving at 4pm. I’ve never seen anything like it. They lost about 3 percent of the employees per month after that, so after 6 months they had lost over 25% of the workforce. That’s when I left.

Regards,
Brian

7 Likes