1YPEG screen

I am having difficulties scrolling up and down the spreadsheet. The up/down arrows don’t scroll the spreadsheet on my computer and my cursor/touchpad combo makes the spreadsheet jump 10, 20, 100 cells when I take my finger off the touch pad. Anyone else having problems or have suggestions how to solve this (other than junking the notebook computer).

KC

1 Like

That reminds me of the (mis)behavior I see when I accidentally hit Scroll Lock. I wish I could disable that blasted key.

Alas, no.  I played with that to see.  I have no problem with my own excel spreadsheets, just the Google 1YPEG.  I appreciate the suggestion, though.

KC

I have the same sort of problem, I think it is a problem with the individual computers. With mine every time I try to use the 1YPEG screen it either scrolls extremely slowly, then jumps like it is trying to catch up, or it locks up altogether, or some of both until I get a script fail dialog box. Other spread sheets work fine, so I have just learned to deal with it. I have tried it in Chrome, Firefox and IE all the same. I think it is in my computer put don’t know how to fix it.
Mike

Scroll Lock. I wish I could disable that blasted key.

Check this out:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/map-any-key-to-…

Bob

1 Like