2022 2029 Global Website Screenshot Software Professional Market – Industry

The Website Screenshot Software Market apparently has experienced rapid growth with substantial rates in recent years.

I picked a random one to examine further, this Urlbox platform (or API, how apparently it’s defined). From what I gather, you can capture full page screenshots as well as separate elements and it seems you can automate the entire process.

If anyone has experience with tools of this type, please do share. I am genuinely curious (nothing new, I guess). What are the use cases?

(My top achievement was when I learned I could swipe on the screen with three fingers and take a screenshot instead of trying to press those two buttons simultaneously.)

1 Like

I use a screenshot api to capture and analyze stock-related data from various financial websites and forums. In a way, I created (well, am creating) a visual archive.

I automatically collect screenshots of stock prices, news articles, analyst reports, and sentiment analysis charts, and have market trends, investor sentiment, and potential investment opportunities in one place.

I am thinking about capturing screenshots of my portfolio holdings, asset allocation charts, and performance metrics from investment platforms/brokerage accounts to maintain a visual record of my investments.

Generally, I am a visual type (obviously) and always look for ways to make the tools I discover work for me. From what I know, this kind of software is mostly used by developers and designers. For instance, the api I’m using has example code for different languages - PHP/Laravel, Ruby/Rails, Python/Django…

Easier to understand use case - marketing agencies create visual assets for emails or ad networks. That said, I think anyone can find a good use, for example if you need images for any kind of presentation - you can screenshot an element of a page, highlight some parts, put a date stamp. Of course, depending on the features offered.

1 Like

Especially on a large scale or for comparison - I dare to assume.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I appreciate it!