50,000 posts

A couple days we passed the 50,000 post mark with nary a word from anyone. I think that is great. The reason, of course, is that everyone has their eyes on the prize…simply finding and talking about the best growth investments. With that considered, the milestone is even more noteworthy than it would be otherwise. By that I mean the vast majority of the posts are on topic and relevant to the readers and investors here.

Kudos to all. Especially to Saul who has been so generous with his time. And to the many wonderful posters like Bear, GauchoChris, Tinker, DreamerDad, and many others. And finally to our new board assistants: CMFLieberman and Bear.

Everyone’s contribution matters and collectively that make this the best board in Fooldom.

Here to a healthy, happy, and profitable 2019!

Jeb

29 Likes

Kudos to all. Especially to Saul who has been so generous with his time. And to the many wonderful posters like Bear, GauchoChris, Tinker, DreamerDad, and many others. And finally to our new board assistants: CMFLieberman and Bear.

Thanks Jeb, and don’t forget Matt, XMFBreakerForce, who’s also a board assistant.

Bear

7 Likes

TMFJebbo
A couple days we passed the 50,000 post mark with nary a word from anyone. I think that is great.

Ummmmm… almost… kinda…

https://discussion.fool.com/congratulations-austin-you-grabbed-p…
SaulR80683
Congratulations Austin, you grabbed post number 50000 for our board!:grinning:

Just when I tho’t this old memory was going even further south…

2 Likes

Lol, I almost made this same post referencing Saul’s congratulatory message when I first saw that line from Jebbo