ajaskey

Ajaskey returned to the METAR Board after a long absence and is trying to disrupt the board. I have asked for him to be permanently blocked.

Wendy

56 Likes

“Sorry, you can only recommend a post to the Best of once.”

Well done Wendy!

Cheers!
Murph

2 Likes

Well done Wendy!

Yes, indeed. What I found so surprising was that this “person” - still not entirely convinced that it wasn’t a bot with all of the indecipherable posts - responded to Wendy’s gracious welcome with personal diatribes. There are some very strange people out there.

Pete

4 Likes

Sounds reasonable that I posted too much of the article but GH posts the same article. Is his not political?

Never mind I will go somewhere else.

There is no way to know but there is a chance that he could have been a Russian Troll trying to disrupt social media and spread doubt and fear.

Even if ajaskey was a on time a real person it could have been possible this his or her dormant account was taken over and used to give the posts more credibility than a brand new poster.

1 Like

he could have been a Russian Troll

As a Russian troll bot, way too obnoxious to be effective.

The Captain

3 Likes

Obnoxious?

How about amazingly STOOOPID mixed with bad writing.

Oh, that adds up to OBNOXIOUS. Never mind!

david fb

2 Likes

Obnoxious?

How about amazingly STOOOPID mixed with bad writing.

Oh, that adds up to OBNOXIOUS. Never mind!

For all his faults, ajaskey did provide the board with a rare point of unity.

7 Likes

…and I was very impressed by how patient and courteous we actually were, up to a point, and then the point became the ploink.

d fb

4 Likes

For all his faults, ajaskey did provide the board with a rare point of unity.

I need another point of view.

As we saw on the old Political Asylum board, it is very easy for a troll to just come back with a new user name. Let’s hope he doesn’t.

I don’t think you can register for free anymore.

1 Like

I have asked for him to be permanently blocked.

Can’t you just click on the “frowny face”?

JLC

1 Like