AMBA/Tom E.

Well, the prior post was removed, I presume because its content was from a RB post. Since we discuss AMBA on this board a lot, and because Tom E. has posted here, I thought it OK to pass Tom’s relevant views.
Gee whiz, it’s rare to get any information of value from RB. I got excited and wanted to share.

6 Likes

Well, the prior post was removed, I presume because its content was from a RB post… Because Tom E. has posted here, I thought it OK to pass Tom’s relevant views.

Hi Herman,

What you had posted was an entire post from a paid MF service, without asking the original poster, or getting permission from MF. The MF was well within its rights to remove it, and they will do that 100% of the time.

If you published a sentence or two or a short paragraph with a link to the source, or even paraphrased an idea from the post with a link to the source, it would probably have passed. However the best solution might have been to ask Tom to repost it here himself. There would have been no objection to that if he would have been willing to do so.

Best,

Saul

18 Likes