Another Avigilon 'Buy' rating

I don’t really pay much attention to what traditional analysts think, as I believe many of them have a tendency to run with the herd and focus more on career risk than providing accurate analysis, but for what it’s worth here’s another one that thinks Avigilon is a buy:

Imperial Capital initiated coverage on shares of Avigilon Corp (TSE:AVO) in a research report released on Friday morning. The firm issued an outperform rating and a C$25.00 price objective on the stock.

A number of other firms have also recently commented on AVO. Analysts at TD Securities cut their price target on shares of Avigilon Corp from C$39.00 to C$35.00 in a research note on Friday, August 8th. They now have a buy rating on the stock. Separately, analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald raised their price target on shares of Avigilon Corp from C$32.00 to C$34.00 in a research note on Friday, August 8th. They now have a buy rating on the stock. Finally, analysts at Pi Financial cut their price target on shares of Avigilon Corp from C$38.00 to C$33.00 in a research note on Friday, August 8th. They now have a buy rating on the stock. One research analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and seven have issued a buy rating to the stock. The stock presently has a consensus rating of Buy and a consensus price target of C$32.44.
http://www.wkrb13.com/markets/387885/avigilon-corp-research-…

Those target prices are in Canadian: the stock (AVO) is trading around CAD $14.11 as I write this (AIOCF, which trades in USD, is around $12.64).

Neil
Long AVO

1 Like

and the upgrades have us down 11.6% today!
Fun times.
Glad to have read the nice reviews here over past several days. It will be good to average down in this one soon, for a better cost basis.

1 Like

Neil,

I believe it is a buy, and did so again today.

BTW, I looked for quarter’s report date and did not find. Do you know?

FWIW,
KLVanLiew

I looked for quarter’s report date and did not find. Do you know?

They last reported earnings on Aug 7th, so I’d expect the next earnings release to be in the first week of November. Last year it was Nov 5th. I don’t think anything has been officially announced yet, though.

Neil