ARKK

One of the top rated services that I follow tracks the performance of ARKK - in a loosely focused way, as a proxy for growth. ARKK bottomed recently around $65 and has since rallied along with our portfolios
closing today at $77.08. So what has Kathie been buying?

Over the last two days she has been accumulating:

1/31

TSLA
U
SQ
SE
TWLO
HOOD

2/1

SE
TSLA
TWLO
U
SQ
Hood

I think I got that right. If so - Cathie is consistent.

What does it mean? Dunno but ARKK is one of the services I review and the emphasis on SE, U and TWLO are caught my attention but TSLA, HOOD and SQ not so much.

All the Best,

1 Like

Buying TSLA under 100 has been a good trade for me the last few months, and I have my finger on the trigger for U and SE.

But what twinkle of TWLO, catches your eye, other than its a lot cheaper (as all our high growthers are)?

I know Beth loves it, but Knox was still buying it in the 300’s. :wink:

Inquiring minds want to know.

–Stay Free–

I have began to take a look at TWLO based on the various chatter from the services I follow. If anything - it might warrant a sort of Scout Team ATM investment.

TWLO is a good company with remarkable strong Revenue Growth on it latest ER. If you venture over to Bessemer Venture Partners and take a look TWLO is ranked in the top ten for Rev Grow: pretty impressive at their scale. Then you throw in their transitioning into areas that add to their TAM substantially and it suddenly becomes perhaps more than just an alluring idea.

All the Best,

1 Like