BRK vs S&P Jan 2024

1 Like

Good morning , if Buffett didn’t split the stock and authorize a buyback we would be lagging spy dramatically the past 15 years. He should have authorized the buyback in 2007 after his donation letter. Also, after the bni deal we should have at least bought back the shares issued in that agreement. Very frustrating unforced errors. Take care bud.

Meta Stock: Why The Dividend Initiation Was A Real Game Changer (NASDAQ:META) | Seeking Alpha

1 Like

Musk has serious tennis, balls, but I doubt this is good for Tesla shareholders bud. Good luck, Always The Plan: Musk Reveals Bidens Intentional Border Invasion To Create One-Party State

[

Always The Plan: Musk Reveals Bidens Intentional Border Invasion To Create One-Party State

This explains why there are so few deportations, as every deportation is a lost vote.

]("Always The Plan": Musk Reveals Biden's Intentional Border Invasion To Create "One-Party State" | ZeroHedge)

Left and Right are both confused about Elon.

Business execution is the only thing that matters.

Remember when Facebook was this hated company few years ago ?

1 Like

So you are saying like FB TSLA is going to go even further down?

That was not my point but yes TSLA will go lower.

I am accumulating < $180. Increasing buying < $150. Backup the truck < $140.

By 2030 everyone will forget about the price today.

No one remembers today that TSLA went through “production hell” and was a $40B market cap in 2019. I was buying hand over fist throughout that period.

1 Like