Broken Toys don't have to mean broken dreams

ULTA
CELH
PBR
IQ
ZI
BILL (holy crap that was a fall)

Falling knives, anyone?

Dreamer

1 Like

Dreamer I think you said CELH interested you in the 30s a few weeks back when it was in the 50s. Getting pretty close, how you feeling now? Never owned it myself, except one can. It was just ok.

IQ is so 2018. Is anyone seriously thinking about that stock any more?

I was just reading some SA articles on CELH.
I am torn.
On one hand, I think their next ER is positive. On other hand, my exit price is a $20b mkt cap (at “peak”) because I believe MNST is overvalued, so while they are aspirational for CELH, I just can’t bring myself to make it a goal that an energy drink company should be worth $50b. Then I see reasons for slowing growth listed at inflation/economy…and I can’t disagree.

My guess is CELH will pop, maybe to $65 or so, and then in a true recession would still hit the $30’s. So do you go for the potential pop in short-term or wait for a better longer-term entry price? Up to you.

And yeah…IQ is fondly remembered (like TTD) from the wayback machine in my mind. Can’t trust China ADR’s, but nice to think about a trade once in a while when it goes to 52 wk lows.

Dreamer

3 Likes

Celh would be a gamble. Sure it could get a bounce off of earnings but it has been falling for a long time and the 50 day is heading down too. I would just wait to see a good bottom form before even thinking of buying it again. It’s crazy how far it’s fallen.

1 Like

INTC at March 1997 levels.
Yea…not touching that one.

Dreamer

2 Likes

I think the FSLY comeback is over…

UPST has reared up once again tho!

3 Likes