Control Panel: Where Financial Risk Lies

Sorry Leap, I wish you could provide some information other than your own guesses. Or at least something you are basing your opinion on.

Andy

I gave you the charts. That substantiates my opinion.

I am not giving you how I will handle my entry.

This discussion isnā€™t about you or your entry. Itā€™s about how much cash is on the sidelines and if it is likely that more people are going to keep going to cash or start putting money to work in the market. What you are doing is irrelevant.

Andy

2 Likes

If party A buys from party B the same cash is on the sidelines.

As I said I was going to discuss my entry. You are right this is not about my entry and I am not making it as such. But you are asking for the trend of the market. The ups and downs are not over, there will be a bottom or two more. We are no where near being in a bull market.

You are seeking to buck the sentiment. It wont work. The charts say far more than you see.

Leap I am not sure why you keep trying to make this personal. Have I hurt your feelings in this discussion?

Andy

I have been having a discussion about this in many places and here is something that CMFGouldberg put out on the paid side. But the article is free.

As you can see a lot of money is going into products that provide yield. Goldman claims that Tina is no longer the order of the day, that we are now into TIARA. There Is A Realistic Alternative.

6 Likes

It is not personal other than discussing the players in action. You are looking for how to work with this market. That is not all that personal. Kind of shallow on the surface stuff. Nothing about you other wise. There are no insults there.

Back to the chartsā€¦there are trillions of dollars in those charts. You can see that or not. Again kind of a shallow attempt to discuss something you asked about when you asked me my thoughts and then dismissed them as my opinion. My feelings are not hurt but I wish youā€™d stop chasing your tail.

Unquantified that is what I am saying. This may accelerate at any time as earnings season comes into play each quarter. The market would like to buoy but it is not really on. I am talking only equities.

The bond plays are more problematic because higher prices/lower yields are a disaster waiting to happen when it flows the other way.

I will venture the FED will allow the long end of the curve to rise again at some point.

Ok I apologize. But I think I am onto something so just ignore my posts while I muddle through this.

Andy

2 Likes