Crowdstrike - heavy insider purchase

Quoting from Brad Freeman’s latest Substack:

“Director Austin Roxanne bought $3.3 million worth of CrowdStrike stock via open market purchases last week. This raised her stake in the company by more than 50%. She’s “only” worth about $62 million total, so this represents more than 5% of her entire net worth. Quite the vote of confidence. She’s also on the board of Verizon and Abbott Labs, but only decided to purchase shares of CrowdStrike.”

I like Brad’s research on other SaaS companies, and looking forward to his deep dive on Shopify. His substack is definitely worth subscribing to.

CRWD will report earnings on March 8, and analysts are expecting an EPS of $0.43, which is +44% YoY. Over the past 3 quarters, they have beaten their earnings estimates by an average of 28%.

55 Likes

Take care to observe that despite this post being on top, it was written 11 months ago. The insider bought at half today’s price (Nov 29).

25 Likes

That’s my bad - When I brought this up to extol the wisdom of this board and its value, I must have broken a rule in doing so. Or something went wrong. My original post disappeared. Anyway, I mentioned that it was an old post that proved beneficial.

Vince

4 Likes