Goodbye

This board is hijacked, I guess I have nothing to post here. Wishing you all a good time. Hopefully TMF turns blind eye to you and not close the board.

Cheers

1 Like

Kingran, you’re certainly welcome to post here. I also note a board “Market Screens” that I look at and that you may find of interest. Aloha

1 Like

Given some of your own posts on this board, I don’t understand what your problem is.

https://discussion.fool.com/democrats-working-hard-to-lose-the-e…

https://discussion.fool.com/democrats-working-hard-to-lose-the-e…

Why don’t you keep on posting here? It looks like you actually might have people reading them now. Or were you just using this board as a personal journal?

9 Likes

Note the Mechanical Investing board is still open for those really into screening stocks.

2 Likes

Kinran,

This is the umpteenth board you have said “good-bye” to (including the BRK board at least two times; maybe three) because…why?

1. People don’t agree with your views?
  2. You don’t get enough discussion of your investment ideas/thoughts?
  3. You don’t get enough rec’s on your posts?
  4. People push back and tell you that you may be in error/ you may want to consider another viewpoint?
    5 You simply don’t get enough attention?
  5. Your posting style is aggressive/negative?

Getting old, Kingran.

Try to find a board you like, or if you are so brilliant no one understands you, please start your own board; easy to do.

You sometimes have good investment ideas, but you are way too “prickly”, IMHO, tending to put down those you do not agree with you.

Bye Bye!

Cheers!
Murph
(who has seen this movie over many boards and knows how it ends)
(who has been reading this board for many years and does not remember this sort of “drama” here.
Note: Stong Kingran denunciation of me to follow. :wink:

22 Likes

I have listed my reasons. There is no drama, no disagreement, nothing except you are pathetically making one. No I am not going to denounce you, you are not worth it.

3 Likes

This is the umpteenth board you have said “good-bye” to …

I’ve had my disagreements with Kingran, but I’m gonna say that this post (from a TMF) feels to me like a fairly gratuitous smack (even if you garnered a bunch of recs for doing so). That’s all I’ve got to say about it.

10 Likes

I’ve had my disagreements with Kingran, but I’m gonna say that this post (from a TMF) feels to me like a fairly gratuitous smack (even if you garnered a bunch of recs for doing so). That’s all I’ve got to say about it.

OK, if that’s “all”, then I have something to say.

I read Kingran’s posts. Some are good. Some are not. You know, “normal.”

But I do tire of the drama queen exits on board after board, and the reappearance and repeat exit.

Except for your mother or wife, nobody needs to know if you’re coming or going, if you’re posting or holed up in your bedroom with an X-box. If you want to stop posting, stop posting. No announcement necessary, wanted, or required. If you have a criticism of a board, fine, make it, but try not to add the flourish of “I’m outta here because of it” and then slink back in a week later as though nothing had happened.

And that’s all I have to say about it, too.

23 Likes

But I do tire of the drama queen exits on board after board, and the reappearance and repeat exit.

Are you sure this is not a Dopple for Tom Brady?

[ww.inquiringmindsandall.pl/just.look.at.the.name//LOL/](http://ww.inquiringmindsandall.pl/just.look.at.the.name//LOL/)
4 Likes